Ontario Bear Outfitter

cocky84

WKR
Looking for a reputable bear outfitter in Ontario. Not concerned about size. Just looking for a good reliable hunt, good fishing would be a bonus.
Have heard stories that several outfitters prioritize fishing and just throw out some bait a day before hunters arrive. I look at reviews of outfitter but most of these reviews are based on fishing experiences. Hoping some of you all have had some good hunts and are willing to share your experience. I understand boarder is closed and will be for awhile but would like to get a deposit in now because im afraid when it opens up, things we get booked up quick.

TNTBR

Lil-Rokslider
If your looking for self-guided shoot me a PM. We did one 2 years ago and brought bears back.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Take a look at North River Outfitters. He’s strictly bowhunting if that works for you.

Hoffer

FNG
Check out Prairie Bee Camps, located in Chapleau, Ontario
Never hunted bear there but I am from southern Ontario and went up there on a fishing trip a few years back in the late summer. It is a large chunk of land and very remote. Saw several bears along the shore over the week of fishing. Awesome place to hunt bear for sure, and the fishing was frickin' awesome. Highly recommend giving them a shout!