Ontario Moose

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for outfitter recommendations for Ontario. Planning a trip in the next 5 years. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squirrel

WKR
Look at the hunts out of Nakina. I went a few years back, costs were low success was low country fabulous total experience was good. (we got skunked but should have had 1 for the two of us)

Every hunt in Canada has draw backs, you just have to pick and choose which ones you are willing to tolerate/pay for. Sure would be nice if you could just contract which services you need and go on your own but its not possible without being a guest of the mounties

wadegarrett

Lil-Rokslider
You may want to look at the region where you want to hunt then narrow in on your outfitter. Take a look at the hunting regs summary - lot's of good info on available tags for the year as well as the previous year's drawing numbers. They vary year to year but in general, WMUs with more tags = more tags for outfitters, more moose... generally cheaper. For example, I know that some outfitters around Highway 11 south of Timmins charge quite a bit for their services since tags are so scarce (we're talking less than a dozen for normal draw....).

Hope this helps and good luck