NEW onX 3D Features Available!

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
We are excited to launch our new fully-featured 3D integration for the onX desktop mapping experience. Just in time for scouting season, this release gives you the industry-leading 3D experience you’ve been dreaming about. This new launch includes the ability to view all map layers in 3D, create and view all Markups in 3D, and a unified experience between 2D/3D at all times. We’re deep into application and tag drawing season, so now that you’ve got some tags in your pocket for the upcoming hunting season, it’s time to do your scouting on the big screen. Login with your onX account today and learn more about the updates HERE.

1_Web 3D.jpg

cking13

FNG
Ive been using it the past few days on my laptop. Its pretty cool and allows me to better judge some areas.

OP
onX Hunt

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Check out this quick video from our friends over at Pacific North Wild to see a more in depth look at the features that are now available.

11boo

WKR
I’d be happy if my 2D worked. Updated/deleted/reloaded and still won’t let me see the maps I’ve downloaded. Curiously, I can only view the usgs topos.

Not the OnX I’m used too.