OnX Discount Codes

Huntin_GI

WKR
Anyone know where to find an OnX discount? I qualify for several discount websites that carry OnX but it seems all the discounts only apply to introductory members.

sram9102

WKR
Camofire consistently has deals on subscriptions. I don't know if it beats that code.

Jbxl20

WKR
Back in Dec. I Paid 59.99 for elite membership on Camofire. It’s popped up on there a few times for that price since then.

OP
Huntin_GI

Huntin_GI

WKR
Thanks yall. Looks like I can use the discount code as long as your membership has fully expired and you aren't "re-newing" while your still active.

Anyone have any opinions on onx vs gohunt?

OnX now has Huntin Fool and Top Rut, not sure if gohunt offers something similar (and better?)

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

DSC

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We may, or may not be, rolling out an OnX discount for our members soon.

OP
Huntin_GI

Huntin_GI

WKR
Anyone have any opinions on onx vs gohunt?

OnX now has Huntin Fool and Top Rut, not sure if gohunt offers something similar (and better?)

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
This is why I delayed updating my subscription. I am a huge fan of GoHunt and think there web platform offers much more than OnX. I went ahead and renewed my elite subscription with OnX and decided to check out Huntin Fool and TopRut and it feels like they are packaging sub par products together to make you feel better about their $100 membership costs.

GoHunts articles, mapping, draw odds, hunt filtering, and gear store are head and shoulders above the OnX attempt at matching. Additionally, OnX rolled out their off-road and backcountry apps last year. I took a look and the off-roading information is 10x better than the off-road information they have in the hunt app BUT as someone who hunts the west, the off-roading information is critical as it helps me decide between bringing an ATV, mountain bike, truck, or just planning on hoofing it. When I emailed OnX, they said that information wasn't as relevant to the OnX Hunt App users but offered me a free trail since I have had an OnX Elite membership since they were rolled out.

My question become why the hell wouldn't that information be included in the hunt app???!!!
gohunt doesn't have mobile mapping. yet

call onx and they'll give you a discount right then
I've been attempting to get an answer as to when this will roll out as last hunting season, they issued a statement that implied it was around the corner.

Hoytaholic

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know if Camofire still sells the 50/state deal? I have not seen it on there in quite a while. I’ve seen the single state a handful of times