OnX Font Size Adjustment?

Searched here and the net but can't find an answer. Can you adjust font size in OnX Maps? The word "font" doesn't occur a single time in the user guide. :)

I know on Android you can do it under the phones Settings --> Accessibility --> Visibility Enhancements --> Font Style and Size for the phone. But it will change the font size on everything on your phone.

Yeah, looks like you won't have much luck in the phone apps. There's no specific setting within the apps and changing general phone settings doesn't seem to have an effect on the app.

If you're looking to adjust font size while using OnX on your computer browser, you can hold "ctrl" and hit "+" or "-"

def90

WKR
This drives me nuts with all apps, mostly mapping apps. Can't tell you how often I zoom in on Google maps to see a street name and no matter how far I zoom in the name remains unreadable. Lol

ikeG

FNG
This drives me nuts with all apps, mostly mapping apps. Can't tell you how often I zoom in on Google maps to see a street name and no matter how far I zoom in the name remains unreadable. Lol
Same thing happens on onX for creeks and such. Agitating at times

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I know on Android you can do it under the phones Settings --> Accessibility --> Visibility Enhancements --> Font Style and Size for the phone. But it will change the font size on everything on your phone.
Thanks for the info

ODB

WKR

I never understood this. What do they think we are zooming in to see?? It’s the damn street name!

Just more proof these apps are built by people with 20-year old eyes.

OP
Mike Islander
I posted a support request on OnX. First they wrote me back explaining how to adjust font size in Android. Of course this has no effect in the app. I sent them screenshots of OnX with fonts set to max and min, showing there was no difference.

Then they wrote me back and confirmed that "There is no option to change the font inside the app."

I asked that they please submit font size as a feature request. Certainly it is a gigantic missing "basic functionality" that I would expect to be in any app that includes any sort of dynamic text.