OnX 'Go to Waypoint' ??

cnelk

WKR
So....
Another issue with OnX.

When I select 'Go to Waypoint', it wont let me stop the navigation without closing out the app.

WTH??

It used to work.
Maybe OnX pushed another BETA update thru?

NB7

WKR
Something's been up with mine the last few days too. It will not give coordinates on my phone app. Just 00.00000 x 00.00000 for everything. Whether it's at my location or anywhere else on the map that I pick.
I've had that same problem your experiencing in the past myself. After a few resets it finally stopped.
IDK what gives

2ski

WKR
Maybe your phone upgraded in the last few days and there's part of OnX not working with it. I think there was just an android update.

NB7

WKR
Could be right...there was in fact a recent android "update", although I always think of them more as a "small sabotage".
But GAIA is working fine

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
So....
Another issue with OnX.

When I select 'Go to Waypoint', it wont let me stop the navigation without closing out the app.

WTH??

It used to work.
Maybe OnX pushed another BETA update thru?
We are aware of that bug and have a fix coming so keep an eye out for updates to the app and you'll be all set there.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Something's been up with mine the last few days too. It will not give coordinates on my phone app. Just 00.00000 x 00.00000 for everything. Whether it's at my location or anywhere else on the map that I pick.
I've had that same problem your experiencing in the past myself. After a few resets it finally stopped.
IDK what gives
It sounds like you enabled the "Hide Coordinates" button in the Map Settings. You can easily re-enable coordinates by tapping the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner, then going into the Map Settings, then towards the top you will see a toggle button for "Hide Coordinates", tap that so it is not highlighted red and you will see the coordinates appear on your map again.