Onx help please!

Wrench

WKR
Can someone please try to look up property owners in Whitman county, wa. I had mine crash while hunting today....and it won't come back even after uninstalling and reinstalling.

Can someone please try to look up property owners in Whitman county, wa. I had mine crash while hunting today....and it won't come back even after uninstalling and reinstalling.
Can I help you with base map?

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
Im trying to see if it's my software, or Onx dropping the ball. I can get parcels in towns, but nothing on the unincorporated stuff.

Are you able to get landowners in Whitman County? I can get stuff un towns, colfax, Garfield....etc, but nada in the unincorporated stuff.
Actually, no. Nothing unincorporated pulls up except Wa. State ground. As soon as you get out of Whitman, all parcels and names are there.

Last edited:

Erict

WKR
I do not have Onx but am relatively sure it is not an Onx issue. I have Gaia GPS and I cannot get those parcels using that app, but they show up fine in the adjoining county. I am confident it is the data source they (and many other GPS apps) are using that is the issue.

On a partially related note, I had an issue using Gaia where many, but not all, property owners information was incorrect in a particular county. I contacted Gaia and they explained it was the data source that was in error. Shortly thereafter, the data must have been updated as Gaia again showed the correct info.

Good luck!

BluMtn

WKR
Whitman co does not allow ownership info in their county, both ONX and Basemap. I have contacted Whitman co. Assessor about that and basically they refuse to release the info.

Last edited: