onX hunt inaccurate property lines

work765

I just recently purchased a home and funny enough onX is saying that I own more land than a barbed wire fence is indicating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunteer

I find their property boundaries only good for reference. It is maybe 80% accurate in my area.

Sobrbiker

Why hunt that tight to private in the first place, with the chance of game crossing before expiring?

Carlin59

I’m starting to stress out about trespassers now. I wish google earth had a subscription service where you could just task a satellite to give you real-time imagery of your property once or twice a day or maybe some kind of on demand ISR feed whether it be drone based or otherwise. I know for a fact people go on my place when they know I’m not around and now that this thread has made it impossible to ignore I’m getting pissed
Look into one of the cellular trail cam options. That is the defacto security system for our property in WY (4.5 hr drive to check cams manually otherwise). We have a Moultrie cam that has worked well, but I’m sure the others are fine also. Pretty cool to get an alert directly to my phone when it catches someone driving on our property that shouldn’t be.