OnX Hunt Promo Code/Rokcast

My onx is up to date and my phone. When recently hunting my phone showed the wildfires but once out of service and working offline the wildfires didn't show. Is there something I was doing wrong

Reddfin

FNG
Thanks for the code. I'm a new user to OnX but it works better than my Garmin on finding my way back, marking custom waypoints, quickly guiding my way in the darkness of the FL Swamps.

Last edited:

Jroyce3

FNG
Thanks for the code. I'm a new user to OnX but it works better than my Garmin on finding my way back, marking custom waypoints, quickly guiding my way in the darkness of the FL Swamps.
Offline works great too if you are out of service area.

Meh, app has become bloated with things most users don't need. This diminishes functionality, speed, and increases the glitchiness of the app. Other platforms are more reliable at this point.

Disagree. I've yet to have any issues with mine.

As mentioned, out-of-date software on your phone is the likely suspect.

sasquatch

WKR
Two things I wish onX would do

One, stop closing itself out on your phone all the time, causing you to have to wait when you open it back up. GAIA never gives me these problems

Second, move the god damn locator button that brings you to your location a little farther away from the damn toolbar, can’t tell you how many times all I want yo do it hit the locate button and end up dropping pins or some bull****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JPM8765

FNG
We have a new sponsor for the Rokcast podcast! Thank you to OnX Hunt Maps for the support. Tune in weekly to hear new tips/tricks that I use through the OnX app. What are your favorite features? Have any questions about the app.. post them here!

They also want to make sure all of our listeners are taken care of with a 20% off code to use at checkout. Use code Rokcast on their website and get 20% off any package.

https://www.onxmaps.com/hunt/app
Does the OnX discount code still work?

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes it does. It needs to be used through the website though, not the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk