ONX not working on Mac

rootacres

WKR
Is anyone else getting a blank white screen when trying to use ONX on a Mac right now? The app is working great, just not on the laptop.

Any help would be great, thank you.

Bombero

FNG
You got me thinking about ONX, so I got back on it, map comes up for me on my mac but it is not working right won't let me move around.

ODB

WKR
Odd you say this... since this afternoon my mac has been pissing me off.... there is a new upgrade to Big Sur operating system... I swear Apple build in 'frustraters' that turn on when a new OS release is out to nudge people to upgrade. Shit like the mouse button randomly stops working, Safari is super slow loading, not being able to eject an external disk, can't open Activity Monitor, can't enter Force Quit.... I am nmo conspiracy guy but I've owned Macs for a long damn time and whenever there is a new release shit just starts going wonky on a machine that has been other wise just fine....

Flyjunky

WKR
Has anyone figured this out yet?

I'm getting the same white screen...shows nothing after logging in.

ttrez

FNG
Was there a simple solution? I'm running into same issue. All white screen after logging in.

Flyjunky

WKR
Was there a simple solution? I'm running into same issue. All white screen after logging in.

If I remember correctly the thing that worked for me was to delete my browser history and restart my computer. Give that a try and if that doesn't work I'd give them a call.