OnX promo and customer service shout-out thank you

Had the app on my phone and just yesterday purchased the premium for my elk hunt this fall. The upgrade immediately loaded without an opportunity to use a promo code. FYI-THIS IS BECAUSE IT WAS LOADED THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY, WHICH OnX did inform me through the "help" menu in the app (which I found afterwards). So it was my fault for not being aware of this. By the time I found this tidbit of information I had already sent a message to customer service about using a promo code after the fact.

Not only did they credit my paypal account for the amount I would have saved with the promo code, they responded in a couple hours. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY PRODUCT. TWO THUMBS UP!

Bdjones

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I agree their customer service is great. I need one additional state and didn't want to loose my way points they stepped.me through the whole process and allowed me to add just one additional state. So now I run the two I need.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
Their customer service went above and beyond for me as well. I had initially signed up for the premium membership through itunes, then prepaid for the next year during a promo directly through OnX. I didn't realize until months later that I had still been paying through itunes as well as having it prepaid. I called their customer service and they not only walked me through cancelling the recurring itunes payment, but refunded the full 1 year purchase price even though it was my fault for not cancelling through itunes in the first place.

So you can renew an annual membership at a promo price? How exactly does that work? Where can one locate promos?

OP
timberland
This was a one state premium purchase, which I haven't used in a couple years.

I signed up for a one state also and it automatically selected my old home state. I was able to contact they text message and had it fixed for the new state in about 10 mins. I thought that was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmbbulldog

Lil-Rokslider
camofire runs deal regularly where you can get premium for $59 or individual
states for $19.