onX Question

SDRuger21

FNG
My onX membership doesn't expire until next summer but if I buy a year subscription on sale now will the new membership be added on to the old one or end my current membership and start the new one? I ask because it looks like onX has a deal going on right now. Thanks.

Afhunter1

WKR
If you get it from Camofire they actually send you a code to use when your sub is up. So you can hold that code for as long as necessary I’d say. I’ve thought about buying a few years worth while it is on sale but OnX is going to have to lower its price to compete with basemap so I wouldn’t do that right now. I bet you see OnX at 49.99 or less in next year or two at most. If they don’t drop price I’ll be a basemap user too.

OP
SDRuger21

SDRuger21

FNG
If you get it from Camofire they actually send you a code to use when your sub is up. So you can hold that code for as long as necessary I’d say. I’ve thought about buying a few years worth while it is on sale but OnX is going to have to lower its price to compete with basemap so I wouldn’t do that right now. I bet you see OnX at 49.99 or less in next year or two at most. If they don’t drop price I’ll be a basemap user too.
Thanks! Exactly what I was needing to know.