Onxmaps problems.

Due to hunting several different areas and states I went over the 1500 way points on OnXmaps. I called and they told me to save the areas separately which I did. However when I re imported to my OnXmaps all the way points came back as red X's and all relevant information information that I obtained while I was boots on the ground was lost ie was it a bear or bull or cow or wallow or antelope or camp etc. I called them back with this problem and was told, "Oh yeah, we forgot to mention that."

So basically 4 years of information gone with me looking at different way points and trying to figure out what was there or why I put that way point there not to mention having to spend hours on the computer trying to relabel and recolor.

Has anybody else had this problem? Any possible solutions? I called onX and they didn't have any. Thanks

widnert

Lil-Rokslider
Due to hunting several different areas and states I went over the 1500 way points on OnXmaps. I called and they told me to save the areas separately which I did. However when I re imported to my OnXmaps all the way points came back as red X's and all relevant information information that I obtained while I was boots on the ground was lost ie was it a bear or bull or cow or wallow or antelope or camp etc. I called them back with this problem and was told, "Oh yeah, we forgot to mention that."

So basically 4 years of information gone with me looking at different way points and trying to figure out what was there or why I put that way point there not to mention having to spend hours on the computer trying to relabel and recolor.

Has anybody else had this problem? Any possible solutions? I called onX and they didn't have any. Thanks

I'm curious, was this using a computer or, were all of your actions on your phone app? If you use a computer, do the waypoints appear correctly?

amassi

WKR
Do you have a previous restore point?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, I use my iphone based GPS professionally and for recreation and, except for land status stuff, have found Gaia a much better app overall than OnX.

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
That sucks. I wish I knew somebody that worked there to give an inside scoop to if it just isn't possible to recover them or if they just aren't willing to try. They should really try to make it right

OP
J
I'm curious, was this using a computer or, were all of your actions on your phone app? If you use a computer, do the waypoints appear correctly?
Computer and phone, way points were saved to computer. Only response I've received from the company is "too bad"
Do you have a previous restore point?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I was told there is no way to restore. Once you export all way point information is lost except location.