Opener Buck Down

trkyslr

WKR
To be clear Im not accusing anyone of anything. Im looking at out of state options to open up my hunting season. In washington you have to choose to hunt with a bow or gun so we dont get the benifit of hunting the different weapon seasons as other states do. I choose modern firearms in washington to hunt with my dad but other states I may use my bow to get out earlier. Thanks
B, c, and d, zones start august 18 for archery

Gus

FNG
"waaaaay up in this high country" I have never heard A zone referred to as "high country". :) congrats on a very nice buck. way to start off the season.

B, c, and d, zones start august 18 for archery
My daughter lives in Pittsburg so I may be able to set up a cool early hunting/camping kinda thing. This july hunting opp my just be perfect. I dont understand california regs so well but is this early season a zone an over the counter tag for non-residents?

chiefhoyt

FNG
My daughter lives in Pittsburg so I may be able to set up a cool early hunting/camping kinda thing. This july hunting opp my just be perfect. I dont understand california regs so well but is this early season a zone an over the counter tag for non-residents?

A zone is an over the counter tag. And A zone archery opened up sat for California

gettin it done in july, thats awesome, i never knew it kicked off that early down there.

gotta say, i thought youd be huntin in jean shorts...