Opening weekend natural setup success in nor-cal!!!!

groe

FNG
Chris and Joe...great stuff there. Chris, when are you drawing on those birds? Are they rear to you or are you drawing easy once you're ready to shoot regardless whether they are blocked by the fan or not.

GR
Heads Up Decoy

OP
T

trkyslr

WKR
Chris and Joe...great stuff there. Chris, when are you drawing on those birds? Are they rear to you or are you drawing easy once you're ready to shoot regardless whether they are blocked by the fan or not.

GR
Heads Up Decoy

on my bird I drew once they were both behind the big oak just to the rt of the decoy.. joe drew when his went behind the tree behind and to the left of the decoy.... if the setup doesnt permit and a bird is in plain view when it comes without any objects to use ill waqit to draw when hes blocking his own vision with his fan or is attacking the decoy and distracted. thanks G!

OP
T

trkyslr

WKR
Thanks guys!

HUNT all natural this season!!!! I like a challenge and i have 2 more tags :)

joehunter8301

Lil-Rokslider
After the rush I got from my second bird I don't think I ever wana shoot another spring bird in a blind unless it's to double up. Jus plain fun an challenging. I encourage guys to try it. It's all about gettin comfy in ur setup so you can be still an pickin that perfect moment to draw. But when it comes together I get a rush as big as shootin a big buck. Especially when your good buddies are there.