Opinion on SIG tango line of scopes???

DEW0341

WKR
In the market for new glass sold my bushnell elite tactical, looking at Sig Sauer tango 4 mil/mil specifically, wondering if anyone here has tried them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
Mechanics is very high on my priority list and I thought the turrets on all models were soft. That is were I became disinterested.

Not a fan of the Sig tango 4 there's better glass for the money spent in that price point. Turrets track good but the clicks are soft like rfurman stated. When you crank the magnification up the scopes are very hazy, I was disappointed.

OP
DEW0341

DEW0341

WKR
Not a fan of the Sig tango 4 there's better glass for the money spent in that price point. Turrets track good but the clicks are soft like rfurman stated. When you crank the magnification up the scopes are very hazy, I was disappointed.

See my bushnell I was not a fan of at all I had the G2HDMR reticle and only thing I liked it for, horrible in low light, turrets were as good as mash patatoes. The tango line intrigued me only because I have the kilo 2000 and love it. Burris xtr2 3-15 is also on my list. Not a fan of the PST from vortex good for a lot of people but I have had problems with 2 vortex products yes the warranty covered it but not even worth the hassle to me anymore.

See my bushnell I was not a fan of at all I had the G2HDMR reticle and only thing I liked it for, horrible in low light, turrets were as good as mash patatoes. The tango line intrigued me only because I have the kilo 2000 and love it. Burris xtr2 3-15 is also on my list. Not a fan of the PST from vortex good for a lot of people but I have had problems with 2 vortex products yes the warranty covered it but not even worth the hassle to me anymore.

I feel the same about Vortex as you do, there products are good and the PST is a great scope but i got tired of having to send it back every year after hunting season because something on it failed. So I bought a Burris XTR ii 5-25 and love it. It's a fantastic scope that's solid. I will probably replace our PSTs over time with Burris. I definitely think they are worth checking out

OP
DEW0341

DEW0341

WKR
I feel the same about Vortex as you do, there products are good and the PST is a great scope but i got tired of having to send it back every year after hunting season because something on it failed. So I bought a Burris XTR ii 5-25 and love it. It's a fantastic scope that's solid. I will probably replace our PSTs over time with Burris. I definitely think they are worth checking out

Everything solid on the Burris? Clicks, tracks, clarity, low light?

Everything solid on the Burris? Clicks, tracks, clarity, low light?

Clarity is solid, you can zoom in on the scope and everything is still visible and the details are very noticeable. Low light performance is superior, and the illumination feature is almost too bright when turned all the way up on the highest power. Scope tracks well and clicks are solid in my opinion.