Opinions on the Fast Eddie XL double pin sight ??

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Seriously looking at the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL double pin sight . For those of you running it any regrets ? Opinions . I'm coming from a MBG Ascent 3 pin and it will be on a whitetail set-up . S&S is likely going to see more of my money shortly .

thanks

I really like mine so far, I’ve been shooting it since this spring..... I think it’s the best of all worlds and from up close to out at distance everything works perfect👍🏻

dkime

WKR
I’ve been using one for the last few months, my previous sight was a CBE Tek Hybrid Pro and a MBG Vengeance, I’m super impressed with the quality and features of the Fast Eddie but I find the second pin to be a little gimmicky at this point, I don’t know how often I’ll use it, previously having shot single pins I just relied on my trajectory to cover all my distances. My bow was flat enough-that with the pin set at 30 I was 4” high at 20 and 8” low at 40. Right now with a 30yd zero my second pin is 42, which should be fine for all my western hunts. Who knows if I will end up using the second pin, it’s a little difficult to aim with but doable, for whitetails I’ll probably shift to a 25yd zero and be adequate for treestand use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loco4dux

WKR
Everyone loves them and it’s a nice sight, just couldn’t shoot it as well as my multi pin so I went back to that on both bows.

Dirty-D

Lil-Rokslider
It’s a good sight, I have a fast Eddie 2 pin on my hunting setup and go for the high fathers for target. The fast Eddie XL is right about in the middle of those are far as function/ weight go. Not a bad place to be