Opinions welcomed on packs

OP
N

Nick13

FNG
Yes they do but it’s tiny compared to MR which is what pulled me in that direction.

Badger 5

Lil-Rokslider
I was in the exact same position as you last year. Went with the mystery ranch Beartooth and I couldn’t be happier. It has their new guide lite frame, and it’s more comfortable that their previous frame. Could easily do a week in it, but we found the elk close to the road so we put it in “day pack mode” for a week.

If I were you I would get this and never look back. With the first responder discount you can’t beat it for the price
1dc61807106042a6b1fe4a26fdcbcc24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the manufacturers' discounts are less than 25-33% off, you'll be better off waiting for the next sale at dvor.com, BlackOvis, goHunt or huntoftheday.com. There may be other sites that I'm unaware of. If they don't have a big sale for July 4th, they're sure to have one for Labor Day. Not much time to work with the pack before season, but the prices are crazy low. Good Luck

OP
N

Nick13

FNG
If the manufacturers' discounts are less than 25-33% off, you'll be better off waiting for the next sale at dvor.com, BlackOvis, goHunt or huntoftheday.com. There may be other sites that I'm unaware of. If they don't have a big sale for July 4th, they're sure to have one for Labor Day. Not much time to work with the pack before season, but the prices are crazy low. Good Luck
Yes it’s quite a bit more than that. But as stated above they are all out of stock hopefully they will get some in soon.