Optic planet ?

bat-cave

WKR
I have tried to place orders with them twice (well before COVID) and both times they came back with crazy lead times and I cancelled. My sense is that they have limited stock and place orders with manufactures / distributers based upon order demand.

Wright406

WKR
I won’t ever buy anything there. A buddy bought and “in stock” AR upper. 2 months later he hasn’t been able to get a person on the phone, get an email replied to (other than the “Due to high demand we are unable to reply at this moment, your email will be answered in the order it was received) and zero insight on if or when his upper will ship. Terrible, terrible CS.

Crusader

WKR
Ordered Tru Glo TFX Pro sights from them last month, best price around. Received the order within several days, no problem. I've used them many times over the years and have had great service consistently. I'm working with a new hunter now getting his rifle set up with scope, rings, etc. He's buying from OP and has experienced no problems. To each, his own....maybe I'm just lucky?

I've only ordered from them twice, both times under the covid era. Both orders shipped out quickly, and were received quickly. One of the orders included a product I didn't order, they told me to keep it.

Esse quam videri

Txrookie

Lil-Rokslider
Yes- I had two packages take over 15 business days from optics planet
What's amazing through all of this Midway usa has still had incredibly fast and efficient shipping even as hoarders started gobbling everything up I've yet to have a slow or delayed order from them

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Really? Midway took 3 weeks to deliver an In stock beanie

WyoKid

WKR
Same here....cancelled after 3 week wait and nothing had been shipped.

WKR

WKR
I ordered a zeiss scope from them back in march it took 5 or 6 weeks
I ordered some lens covers for that scope it took 1 week.

Vossman5

FNG
I won’t ever buy anything there. A buddy bought and “in stock” AR upper. 2 months later he hasn’t been able to get a person on the phone, get an email replied to (other than the “Due to high demand we are unable to reply at this moment, your email will be answered in the order it was received) and zero insight on if or when his upper will ship. Terrible, terrible CS.
I've heard of this from OP more and more. Now the current circumstances make it even worse

bobinmi

WKR
I'm 12 days out from ordering an in stock product and still haven't received a shipping notice.... Now they won't let me cancel it because its "in processing"

Rock-o

WKR
It's not you, it's Opticsplanet. It's not 'Rona. That's just Opticsplanet. Horrible. Have been for years.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t blame Corona Virus..

I made two orders from Optics Planet 3 years ago. Neither of them shipped for weeks, both took days to cancel. Absolute trash.

I'm 12 days out from ordering an in stock product and still haven't received a shipping notice.... Now they won't let me cancel it because its "in processing"
They told me the same BS.... 5 days later I called and demanded they cancel my order or Id file a dispute with my credit card and they canceled and returned my money that day

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I've heard enough negative comments about them I steer clear. Many other reputable sellers around these days.