Optic planet ?

RF76

FNG
I never had any problems with them. Recently with all this Covid BS is taking longer for me to receive items.

bobinmi

WKR
Well, I spoke with them last tuesday and the CS rep told me that I would have a tracking number Wednesday. Lo and behold, I did not get a tracking number. I called 4 times and finally got another CS rep on thursday afternoon at 1500. I explained that if I did not have a tracking number by noon friday I would be reversing the charges. (I gave them a lot of rope because they are the only ones that have the handguard that I wanted in stock) She threw the first guy under the bus and explained that he had not spoken to the right people to get it done. 45 minutes after we got off the phone I had a tracking number. Surprise of all surprises the product showed up by noon on Friday. They ended up overnighting it because of the issues. I'm still not thrilled with them and will be very hesitant to order from them again. However, I'm pleased with the resolution once I got on the phone with the right person.

jhim

FNG
I ordered a MR pack from them on Black Friday 2018 because it was on a great sale and I had an extra 20% off coupon. Initially it was supposed to be delivered on 12/18 but then it got delayed. Every couple weeks I would call to check and after 30-45 minutes of being on hold someone would tell me its 2-3 weeks away. I finally get a solid date in June, and the CS rep asked if I even still wanted the pack. Of course I did and told her "yes". Within 24 hours I got an email from them saying they were going to cancel the order if I don't respond to the email within 24 hours. The email had a subject line that looked like any of the 150+ spam emails that they had sent since I placed the order. By sheer luck I caught it but I had missed their dead line. I had to call again to get them to reinstate my order and honor the price they had agreed to over half a year earlier. I finally got the pack on June 9th.

They will list that they have a product in stock when they do not. And then leave you hanging until they get it in. For example right now I am looking for some bullets to load up they are the only place that claims to have any. Even the manufacturer says they won't be restocked for another month or two. But opticplanet will still take your order for them.

They are right at the top of my shit list and I will never use them again.

Brooks

WKR
They sound as bad as Bear Basin Outfitters. I buy my optics and accessories from Euro Optics or Cameraland. Always 100% legit !! They tell you if it’s in stock or not if there’s a discount you get it and they ship it right out.

caesAR15

Lil-Rokslider
Avoid Optics Planet like the plague. The actual plague, not COVID :)

Standard practice for them is to list product they don't actually have on hand, take your money, then stall for the manufacturers to send them the actual product they've already sold you. They may have good prices, but it's a shoddy and dishonest approach to business in my book.

Not quite to the level of BS that Cheaper Than Dirt pulls, but not far behind.