Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

robtattoo

WKR
From the Harris County DA's office.

Eustice pleaded guilty to Aggregate Theft and had already served his sentence of 1 year in jail. When defendants serve time in prison or jail, then no restitution is ordered as a part of their sentence. I’m sorry but you will not be receiving restitution.

Too bad the judge didn't see fit to have his website/s taken down and nothing similar be added without approval of the court.
Silly question, but does that make him a convicted felon? I don't know whether he's actually guilty of a felony or misdemeanor.

If it is, in fact, a felony conviction wouldn't that now make it a federal crime to be offering firearms for sale, real or not?

Could be be further, federally convicted from association with 'his' website alone, or is it still simple theft/fraud?

Squincher

WKR
Silly question, but does that make him a convicted felon? I don't know whether he's actually guilty of a felony or misdemeanor.

If it is, in fact, a felony conviction wouldn't that now make it a federal crime to be offering firearms for sale, real or not?

Could be be further, federally convicted from association with 'his' website alone, or is it still simple theft/fraud?

Could be a felony, but most likely a misdemeanor. Most places, felony sentences start at a year and a day but I don't know specifically about Texas. Even if it was a felony he would only be in violation of federal gun laws if he actually possessed a firearm. Selling stuff he doesn't have is run of the mill fraud.