Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

EastMT

WKR
Does respondng/replying to email constitute internet usage?

Well it would seem so to me.

I did notice that someone named David Eustice was listed on one of the suits he filed. I looked on OnX and the house he has listed as address on the suits is also in David’s name. I would suppose he could have David doing the work for him, but I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

Sam Maxwell has moved to another position. The DA is looking to go back before the judge in FEB and revoke Eustice's ability to defraud people. They are looking for anyone who wants to submit info especially anyone who was defrauded in DEC or JAN so they can use it in their request. Please send any information before FEB 19th to [email protected]

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
I was contacted by him recently looking for info on what was reported about him. He asked if I had contacted the BBB [which I did] and I said yes, what else was I supposed to do. He claims that getting bad checks is what froze up his accounts. Then he has the balls to send an email with a link to a fundraising site. I can't believe that they didn't pull the plug on his website. If he is reading this, this must be the 25 person email group that he was asking about.

Spoonbill

WKR
I was contacted by him recently looking for info on what was reported about him. He asked if I had contacted the BBB [which I did] and I said yes, what else was I supposed to do. He claims that getting bad checks is what froze up his accounts. Then he has the balls to send an email with a link to a fundraising site. I can't believe that they didn't pull the plug on his website. If he is reading this, this must be the 25 person email group that he was asking about.
Depending on the fundraising site, you can report his attempts to raise money as fraud. You may need to show additional proof, this guy sounds like a piece of work.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Please review our cancellation policy listed on the website. We will gladly refund.

I would love to discuss our fundraiser some more if you would like. We are doing great things for people’s rights. Some of these universities are ruining people’s lives over using Constitutionally protected speech and it is absolutely sickening.

hbc07

FNG
FYI: Yesterday a motion was filed to revoke Christopher Eustice's bond. Per the ADA, they have interviewed 7 different complainants who have made purchases since 12/21/20, had their payments processed, and their orders were not fulfilled. Due to the "continuing course of conduct", the State is seeking to revoke his bond.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
FYI: Yesterday a motion was filed to revoke Christopher Eustice's bond. Per the ADA, they have interviewed 7 different complainants who have made purchases since 12/21/20, had their payments processed, and their orders were not fulfilled. Due to the "continuing course of conduct", the State is seeking to revoke his bond.
Sounds good. Too bad they didn't lock his website.

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for this thread, thought I had finally found some 6.5 CM ammo, a quick search here turned up this thread. I was surprised they offered ammo online when nobody else in the country had any.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
If he takes payment for one more order he's back into the pokey. Course right now the Harris County jail is crowded.

Last edited:

hbc07

FNG
Yesterday, the DA filed a motion to revoke bond and motion to deny bail due to Eustice's continued operation of opticsandammo. A hearing is not yet set.