Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

Website currently goes to a blank page.. maybe the gig is up.

Maybe he finally got arrested. Wishful thinking but that would be amazing.

He did just lose a big court case against chase bank, and in the ruling statement the judge eviscerated him. She noted his "frequent litigation" and is forcing him to pay all court costs. He drug the trial out for over a year by filing motions and chase has 3 lawyers on the case so he probably owes tens of thousands of dollars.

He did just lose a big court case against chase bank, and in the ruling statement the judge eviscerated him. She noted his "frequent litigation" and is forcing him to pay all court costs. He drug the trial out for over a year by filing motions and chase has 3 lawyers on the case so he probably owes tens of thousands of dollars.

The world will be a better place if he ends up in prison doing what the media tells us Epstein did.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
So apparently Zelle is only a “friends & family” money transferring app (another red flag i failed to notice!) and as such there is no recourse or way for them to recover the funds, they offer zero purchase protection so all they can do is contact his bank and inform them of his asshattery. So now it’s up to Visa and my bank to sort it out. :eyeroll:
Man-I really hope you get your money back. If this guy has screwed that many people, you may gain traction by submitting a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, OR in an attempt to get your money refunded, email him the very explicit details of how you will be filing against him within 24 hours if your not refunded in full. (I have done this successfully)
On another note, most of us live by the honor system, but the whole “friends and family” means of sending money is really as it states!! Even most sellers on here requests it-and it’s total nonsense. The amount it costs to protect yourself is literally pocket change.

On another note, most of us live by the honor system, but the whole “friends and family” means of sending money is really as it states!! Even most sellers on here requests it-and it’s total nonsense. The amount it costs to protect yourself is literally pocket change.

The fees are pocket change, which over the course of my various classifieds purchased would add up to hundreds of dollars at this point. It's a gamble and works out in the favor of many.

hbc07

FNG

I just took a look at the case. Unfortunately court costs aren't attorney's fees, it's literally just filing fees at this point which are not much ($400 or so).

I just took a look at the case. Unfortunately court costs aren't attorney's fees, it's literally just filing fees at this point which are not much ($400 or so).
Ah bummer, I thought it was lawyer's fees as well. Sorry about the fake news.

I'm still glad he lost tho.

Looks like you were more-or-less right, his bill of costs came out to a little over 4K. No lawyers fees, it was for court costs, record checks, depositions etc.

Still, 4K has got to hurt.

hbc07

FNG
Looks like you were more-or-less right, his bill of costs came out to a little over 4K. No lawyers fees, it was for court costs, record checks, depositions etc.

Still, 4K has got to hurt.
Yeah, it was hard to predict the extras above the filing fee.

Though based on this dude's background, I'd expect the $4k to not be paid without a substantial amount of effort by Chase since he makes it sound like he has no money even though he's obviously scamming people out of $100s at a pop.

MartyM

FNG
He tried to call me at 12:25AM then text me cursing saying I was scared of him since I wouldnt answer his calls! LOL I guess my cell being on night mode and me being asleep had nothing to do with me not answering. I was curious and responded when I got up @5:30am
smile
He just text me back. I think im hitting a nerve! :) He just realized even though he blocked me I can still see when people post on his site asking for information,and i can message them! This was his message. :) missed call & text.pngUpdated my profile on OpticsAndAmmo.png

I am demanding that you cease and desist your harassment and unlawful chargeback. I have represented myself as a Plaintiff in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most lawyers. I will be your worst nightmare.

I’ll sue you until I own everything you have

I will never stop pursuing you with collection agencies and lawsuits

We will have to proceed with the collections account if we do not hear back from you

We will open a collections account for:

$35 chargeback fee
$1000 negative vendor rating fee
$10% order value for the cancellation fee
Attorney fees, collection fees, and fees for time spent

Read our legally binding contract that you agreed to before placing your order: https://opticsandammo.com/return-policy/

If that is unsuccessful we will sue you in a small claims action.

We will put your account into collections and sue you for breach of contract in a small claims action. I suggest you call your credit card company and cancel your chargeback. You could cause us to lose our vendor account. We have to now pay an extra $35 in fees just because you filed a complaint. If there was an issue you were supposed to articulate and address your concerns with us before you file a dispute with your bank.

Google my name and read about my litigation. I own the company.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice
Director of Operations
OpticsandAmmo.com