Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

MartyM

FNG
You might want to do some verifying on the person who got their own email address wrong.
Im easy to verify. Marty Mabry. Im from Summit Ms. Look me up on facebook. Its not hard. Im also in contact with multiple others who have been scammed. Just because i forgot to put the numbers on my email doesnt mean anything. I dont type the email address every day. Get over yourself! Of course me might want to do some verifying on you since you have more more than 1 account.

OP
Fartrell Cluggins
Im easy to verify. Marty Mabry. Im from Summit Ms. Look me up on facebook. Its not hard. Im also in contact with multiple others who have been scammed. Just because i forgot to put the numbers on my email doesnt mean anything. I dont type the email address every day. Get over yourself! Of course me might want to do some verifying on you since you have more more than 1 account.

No offense intended Marty. That helps. I simply wouldn't put it past the subject to create an account here as a way to try to get back at people who are looking for justice. I have a small parcel down in the Wiggins area, so I am a home boy. If I have more than one account here, that's news to me. Remember, I started this thread to help people.

AZmark

WKR
Marty. Don’t think that fartwell is an a-/hole because he’s being cautious. I got scammed also and you can see my posts. I didn’t respond to you or Silver Dollar also bacause I thought the exact same as fartwell. Mostly because both account were new and asking for personal info. So I thought it was the scammer himself. Also I have seen on this forum and another I’m on is that a scammer will join and as soon as he can respond to the “wanted classifieds” he starts scamming folks by saying he has items they’re looking for and they send money. If the seller is not a regular I usually ask for a pic of the item with a current newspaper or magazine. So beware of activity like this on any forum.

AZmark

WKR
Marty. Don’t think that fartwell is an a-/hole because he’s being cautious. I got scammed also and you can see my posts. I didn’t respond to you or Silver Dollar also bacause I thought the exact same as fartwell. Mostly because both account were new and asking for personal info. So I thought it was the scammer himself. Also I have seen on this forum and another I’m on is that a scammer will join and as soon as he can respond to the “wanted classifieds” he starts scamming folks by saying he has items they’re looking for and they send money. If the seller is not a regular I usually ask for a pic of the item with a current newspaper or magazine. So beware of activity like this on any forum.

Also, I wouldn’t be giving my name and location out on the general forum. Use the private messaging option for that.

Wingnuts

FNG
I am also a victim of this cheating lying scum. So after some research I found Christopher Eustice‘s personal phone number on a public document (lawsuit he files against Texas A&M) give him a call at 832-259-1634 let him know how you feel and what you think of his business practices

OP
Fartrell Cluggins
I am also a victim of this cheating lying scum. So after some research I found Christopher Eustice‘s personal phone number on a public document (lawsuit he files against Texas A&M) give him a call at 832-259-1634 let him know how you feel and what you think of his business practices

How did he get you?

Wingnuts

FNG
You might also reach out to the Harris county DA consumer fraud division I among many have. Add you name to the list of victims

Wingnuts

FNG
Just got off the phone with this douche! Same BS as always offered to help out then proceed to threaten me with all the BS fees for disputing a charge basically the same threats he issues everyone in his cut and paste email response to anyone that disputes the charges

Wingnuts

FNG
How did he get you?
Placed order never sent same backordered COVID BS he’s told others. When I told him I contacted the BBB and the Harris county DA he made the same threats as his cut and paste email response to those victims that have disputed cc charges. This guy is flat out nuts! Sues every institution never wins continues to run a fraudulent business. I guess there’s enough folks out there like me that he gets some fish everyday. buyer beware!

jspradley

WKR
Would be a shame if a bunch of someones flooded him with orders for the cheapest item on his website...

I imagine the credit card fees would be a huge hassle.

Just about everything on this page is...unusual

OP
Fartrell Cluggins
I wonder how much of other people's money he is sitting on and where that money is. A business could easily collect several hundred thousand dollars, bank it for the interest it acrues and make decent money.

Wingnuts

FNG
Just received an email from Mr Samuel Maxwell, a criminal investigator from the Harris Co DA's office. He started an investigation into this sociopath in June and is compiling complaints. He send me a form to fill out and notarize. Reach out to this fine man. I am hoping this is the beginning of the end for this thief!

Just received an email from Mr Samuel Maxwell, a criminal investigator from the Harris Co DA's office. He started an investigation into this sociopath in June and is compiling complaints. He send me a form to fill out and notarize. Reach out to this fine man. I am hoping this is the beginning of the end for this thief!

Thanks for going ahead and filing an official complaint.

Another avenue of approach is to contact the company of the merchandise you attempted buy and let them know that someone is using their products and brand to commit fraud. Vortex received several of these complaints and now they are suing him in Federal Court.

Last edited:

Whirlpool

FNG
Like a couple others, I created an account to contribute. Condolences to those that gave this crook money. I ws looking for some 5.7x28, and O&A came up through a more reputable search engineThe price didn't seem too far off from norm. But, something seemed fishy with the payment section. Kicked up an error about the merchant account being suspended. They kicked up a message to that email about the bullshit line

"The credit card terminal is temporarily down. If you placed an order using a credit card, you will not be billed and your order will be cancelled unless you take further action.

We currently accept Bank Transfers, Check Payments, Money Orders, Venmo, Zelle Payments, and Cash through the mail.

Please email [email protected] for further information."

I've been dealing with fraud for 20 years. Looking at what this joker was asking for on the page, and in the email, my Spidey senses were tingling, so I looked things up. Nice that the DA is getting involved here. I did see that he put in a bank transfer option.... I wonder if the dead prince guys are looking for this to make their deposit of the 250 million pounds, dollars, francs, euros, whatever it was...
  • Bank: BB&T
  • Account number: 1440003448545
  • Routing number: 111017694
  • BIC: BRBTUS33

From my professional experience, I'm a little surprised that he's managed to stay operational for as long as he has. Unfortunately, his registrar/host Go Daddy has an occasional knack for hosting scam sites that have been paid for. Maybe enough abuse complaints to GD might get him knocked off their hosting. He's using a masked domain registry, so tough to tell if he's putting up fraudulent information - which would get the registry suspended/terminated.

host opticsandammo.com
opticsandammo.com has address 198.71.233.107
opticsandammo.com mail is handled by 0 opticsandammo-com.mail.protection.outlook.com.

NetRange: 198.71.128.0 - 198.71.255.255
CIDR: 198.71.128.0/17
NetName: GO-DADDY-COM-LLC
NetHandle: NET-198-71-128-0-1
Parent: NET198 (NET-198-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS: AS26496
Organization: GoDaddy.com, LLC (GODAD)
RegDate: 2012-08-06
Updated: 2014-02-25
Comment: Please send abuse complaints to [email protected]

Domain Name: opticsandammo.com
Registry Domain ID: 2026193303_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2020-05-30T04:38:54Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-05T21:40:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-05-05T21:40:28Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Thanks for posting this, I wish I would have seen it a few weeks ago. My order so far appears to be in the same situation as everyone else has reported. At the time of my order, there was no message about the merchant account being suspended, it all looked normal.

Whirlpool

FNG
Looks like some crappy web design along with his ... problem... Looks like the scammer was using Authorize.net until they canned him. Looking at it, I was a bit suspicious about "bank transfer" or "cheque" I was half surprised the bum didn't add "bitcoin" and Western Union" like one of the scam gun sites I encountered a couple months ago. I suppose another red flag is the offer to send ammo to a residential CA address instead of FFL... Not that I'm in CA, but I was testing some variables.

The following errors have occurred.
(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

This happens if you try to get to the CC payment page. If you try to back out, at least for me, it keeps popping back to the error., and I have to really back out of things to get away from it. Sloppy sloppy work.