Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

Grapeseed

FNG
Placed order never sent same backordered COVID BS he’s told others. When I told him I contacted the BBB and the Harris county DA he made the same threats as his cut and paste email response to those victims that have disputed cc charges. This guy is flat out nuts! Sues every institution never wins continues to run a fraudulent business. I guess there’s enough folks out there like me that he gets some fish everyday. buyer beware!
Contact the FBI and report your loss. I've done it in the past and it works. It may take two years but they'll get him. He's a 27 year old living in a 800K home that has some serious problems. Here is where you report Internet crimes: https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice/default.aspx
  • Corrupt activities in state, local, or federal governments or in law enforcement;

TTitans9

FNG
i got scammed by this dude also. ordered some 556 ammo and sent a certified check. luckily he ****** up when he deposited it so i got my money back. the check was made out to optics and ammo and he did a mobile deposit with just his signature and deposited it in his personal account which is illegal. my bank contacted his bank(BBVA) and they reversed the deposit. after he sent me an email wanting a different form of payment which i didnt send. about a week later my paypal was hacked. then a couple days later the email i used on the order was hacked along with my microsoft and xbox accounts. im pretty sure it was him. hope he gets everything coming to him.

OP
Fartrell Cluggins
i got scammed by this dude also. ordered some 556 ammo and sent a certified check. luckily he ****** up when he deposited it so i got my money back. the check was made out to optics and ammo and he did a mobile deposit with just his signature and deposited it in his personal account which is illegal. my bank contacted his bank(BBVA) and they reversed the deposit. after he sent me an email wanting a different form of payment which i didnt send. about a week later my paypal was hacked. then a couple days later the email i used on the order was hacked along with my microsoft and xbox accounts. im pretty sure it was him. hope he gets everything coming to him.
Was the item that you ordered showing as in stock?

EastMT

WKR
I was on his sight the other day, he has all kinds of 9mm “in stock”. Man I bet he is raking in the dough right now. I can’t believe it takes this long to do something. I don’t know who the DA is over there but he needs to step it up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
I was on his sight the other day, he has all kinds of 9mm “in stock”. Man I bet he is raking in the dough right now. I can’t believe it takes this long to do something. I don’t know who the DA is over there but he needs to step it up a bit

More like needs to be replaced.

EastMT

WKR
I asked a question I knew the answer to on his site, no one is selling 1000 rounds of 9mm right now, it’s all small boxes. Here’s is the screenshot.
I wonder how many people per day are throwing $500 at non existent 9mm?
02a679753a2a88d967073cf446c71005.jpg

243a65e1be957b6cd8ce4c95cbfeae73.jpg

OP
Fartrell Cluggins
Notice how he said "it's available." That's not what you asked. Ask if it is in stock ,then ask him to send you a picture of the ammo.

OP
Fartrell Cluggins
I know the subject's business practices are shady. That's why the BBB and internet complaints are widespread, and why I started the thread. What verifiable criminal activity is he engaging in?

EastMT

WKR
I know the subject's business practices are shady. That's why the BBB and internet complaints are widespread, and why I started the thread. What verifiable criminal activity is he engaging in?

I believe he could possibly qualify under the Low Stock” clause if Texas 17-46. Advertising a sale price of something low stock or not in stock. Obviously a lawyer would need to take your case, but seeing as he seems to advertise things not in production, not in stock, or his seems like an angle that could work.

db7c92ffd0d1125988a39e98419d39bd.jpg

a6517b937502152e89629d4d1214429e.jpg

sleepyone

FNG
Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.

Spoonbill

WKR
Hey Sleepy I am in DFW as well send me an email at [email protected] and lets discuss a few things.
If you live in the DFW area how is he costing you a vacation to appear in small claims court? Houston is 4 hours away, 30 minutes if you take a puddle jumper. Sorry but as others have posted, it seems a little off that you are asking for specific info on this guy but won’t state how he is going after you for 10k worth of merchandise.

Spoonbill

WKR
He is not going after me for 10k worth of merchandise. He is maxing out small claims court costs for 10k over a small purchase. If you want to provide info on him i am filing motions in his county court that will become public record for his judges and the public to see so that it can become easily accessible. This thread is easily accessible via internet search and i am involved in a court case which I would like to keep some of my details private. If you want to reach out and verify or talk you can connect with me via email or phone.
Best of luck in your court case. I went ahead and informed my friends in Texas to stay away from the website.

Last edited:

eatmyfly

FNG
Good to know about the negative dealing with this company, was about to order some ammo.

Thanks!

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider

The DA's office via a Mr. Samuel Maxwell will take as many complaints as he can get. He may need a certain number of complaints or a dollar volume lost to fraudulent/criminal activity.

Last edited:

Squincher

WKR
$100k in losses and interstate victims would get the U.S. Attorney's attention. Maybe the local DA thinks he can kick the case up to the feds.