Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
That could open all his assets and his home to being seized and utilized as a fund for victim compensation.

I suggested to Mr Maxwell that they consider seizing his home, but they don't plan on that. He did say that they are considering seizing his bank account/s and that he has sufficient funds to pay restitution. If you want to make a claim it's important to contact him and return the claim form that he sends to you. You can message me here or email at [email protected] for his email address.

Stay safe out there yawl.

I suggested to Mr Maxwell that they consider seizing his home, but they don't plan on that. He did say that they are considering seizing his bank account/s and that he has sufficient funds to pay restitution. If you want to make a claim it's important to contact him and return the claim form that he sends to you. You can message me here or email at [email protected] for his email address.

Fortunately, I am not one of the victims.

Spoonbill

WKR

It makes the gofundme link that was posted earlier in this thread seem awfully suspicious if the prosecutors office is going after the guy. Hopefully all the people that were ripped off get their money back.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Fortunately, I am not one of the victims.

It makes the gofundme link that was posted earlier in this thread seem awfully suspicious if the prosecutors office is going after the guy. Hopefully all the people that were ripped off get their money back.
Without going back through what is the purpose of the gofundme collection? Regardless, the guy needs to be prosecuted and stopped.

Spoonbill

WKR
Without going back through what is the purpose of the gofundme collection? Regardless, the guy needs to be prosecuted and stopped.
Looks like the posts about the gofundme link was deleted. Short version is a new member claimed that Optics and Ammo was taking him to small claims court and needed money to help fight against the claim. Knowing a little bit about the small claims process, the reasoning for needing the funds didn't pass the smell test.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like the posts about the gofundme link was deleted. Short version is a new member claimed that Optics and Ammo was taking him to small claims court and needed money to help fight against the claim. Knowing a little bit about the small claims process, the reasoning for needing the funds didn't pass the smell test.
Thanks.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
If i could get everyones email i am pushing it all thru to my AG in Mississippi, the Texas AG and also the Harris county DA. Ive done filed complaints with each and they are all working on it. If any of you have been scammed please send me your information to [email protected]

Please gather all information that you have and contact Samuel P. Maxwell at
Criminal Investigator, Financial Crimes
Office of Harris County District Attorney
Office: (713) 274-5769
If anyone is still following this who has been ripped off and wants to recover their funds email me at [email protected] and I will provide you with Mr Maxwell's email address. He will send you a complaint form to fill out and return. The more complaints that he gets, the better the odds of making a case to do what he wants to do to make restitution.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have any proof that CE ever shipped anything that was ordered? Tracking number? Receipt of any goods? I'd suggest that if he does send anything that the package be opened in front of a witness and that the "ceremony" be recorded.

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have any proof that CE ever shipped anything that was ordered? Tracking number? Receipt of any goods? I'd suggest that if he does send anything that the package be opened in front of a witness and that the "ceremony" be recorded.

Didn’t someone mention that they were sent a bottle of water instead of their order, basically so he could say there was a tracking number?

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t someone mention that they were sent a bottle of water instead of their order, basically so he could say there was a tracking number?
I believe so so that he could say that he shipped something and why I suggested that if he does that you open it in front of a witness and record the opening.

The Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston and South Texas is contacting individuals who filed complaints or customer reviews on the business OpticsandAmmo, LLC as the Harris County District Attorney’s office recently filed an indictment involving the business. If you choose, you may contact this agency directly with information and documentation involving your experience with the company.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
The Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston and South Texas is contacting individuals who filed complaints or customer reviews on the business OpticsandAmmo, LLC as the Harris County District Attorney’s office recently filed an indictment involving the business. If you choose, you may contact this agency directly with information and documentation involving your experience with the company.

I also contacted the BBB in Houston. but I doubt they will get any results, esp if O and A is not an accredited business. I have more faith in Mr. Maxwell and hope he can get him shut down as well.

I sent a notification to Leupold that he was using their good name and products to scam people. Never got a response.

Also notify your state department of revenue that he is collecting sales tax for them and probably not remitting it, Of course he isn't obligated to remit it if he doesn't ship because he hasn't sold anything to you.