Optics and Ammo LLC Warning

Longmire

FNG
Wow, Glad I found this site. I was about to pull the trigger on some Ultramax 45-90 ammo. Can't find it anywhere. This site had it for 2.5X the normal price. I figured it was a supply demand gouge and got uncomfortble.

This thread is wonderfully entertaining- I can't wait to see how it plays out. So sorry for those folks that did lose out to this guy.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Christopher Eustice's Bail was officially revoked !!!

He also now has 3 cases against him 2 State felonies and an additional C Class Felony.

The old case is (1700378) and there are 2 new cases: 1716837 and 1716703.

There are now multiple active warrants out for his arrest.

The more people that continue to file claims against him and the more dirt that is uncovered will be used against him in his sentencing hearing.

Eustice is looking at Penn time 2- 10 years for the C Class Felony, and or multiple years in jail for the state felonies.

If you live in any other state outside of TX, were robbed by Eustice, and that amount is enough to be considered for a felony in your state, Please file a case with your local DA's office and then have them contact the Harris County DA. There are multiple states filing additional charges against this clown which means he will get additional time outside of his TX cases.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
I did report him to my state's revenue department for collecting sales tax on their behalf and keeping it.

Also let Leupold know that he was using their products to scam people with.

wyosteve

WKR
Quite often in a criminal case if it involves money, the Court, as part of his sentence will require him to make restitution.

EastMT

WKR
This was on his Facebook page dated 4/15

1st and 2nd Amendment Fundraiser:
Our most important freedoms are at stake today, now more than ever. The 1st and 2nd Amendment are under attack from the radical left, who have entrenched themselves at all levels in our society, including in the legislature, judicial system, executive branch, and at many educational institutions. To preserve our most important freedoms, the 1st and 2nd Amendment, we are launching a fundraiser which will forward all proceeds obtained to causes that directly support the protection of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.
Causes we will support may include: Funding Legal battles concerning 1st and 2nd Amendment Issues, the preservation of the right to purchase and sell Firearms, Gun Parts, and Ammunition online(Joe Biden has announced plans to outlaw all of these online sales), Preservation of 1st Amendment Rights at Educational Institutions, Donations to Political Campaigns which will further 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights, and Donations to local shooting/hunting clubs.
To donate to any of these causes, please mail cash, checks, or money orders (with written memo or note indicating contribution to the fundraiser) of any amount made payable to OpticsandAmmo, LLC to the following address:
OpticsandAmmo, LLC
655 West Forest Dr
Houston TX 77079
Thank you very much for your consideration and support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk