Optics case for BTX & objectives + tripod w/ head

I am looking for a case that can hold my Swaro BTX with both 65.. & 95mm objectives (broken down) for travel but also attachable to my pack or slung via sling for hikes to a high point. In a perfect world the case would act like a transformer enabling me to carry the whole rig (spotter, head & tripod all connected). My biggest concern is slipping and falling and busting the damn thing up. I don't see myself packing this in 10 miles but often the hike from a vehicle to a high spot is a mile (give or take) and there just doesn't seem to be a good soft, carry case out there for this?

tdot

WKR
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to keep the Spotter attached to the tripod/head, while its in your pack?

Its not exactly what you are asking for, but maybe something like the Marsupial Gear cases, along with a spare lense case for the extra objective lense. All attached to a Pals panel/matrix, something like the Hill People Gear Aston Panel. The tripod/head could be attached onto the panel as well if you wanted to. I used this setup when I first bought all my Swaro kit to test and familiarize myself with the optics.

• Banned
OP
Where's Bruce?
Sometimes I will make a quick hike to glass from a different spot to glass a nearby vista from a nearby saddle o the backside of the mountain. Carrying it ready to glass would be favorable.

We carry the SKB 3I-2011-7B-C. This is perfect for the Swarovski system. Call me to discuss the Rokslide promo on this
516-217-1000

Joel

iSeries 2011-7 Waterproof Case (with cubed foam)
Model: 3i-2011-7B-C
Category: iSeries

Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3i Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion ...

Interior Length:20.53 in (52.15 cm)
Interior Width:11.53 in (29.29 cm)
Interior Depth:7.51 in (19.08 cm)

• Banned
OP
Where's Bruce?
UPDATE: Ended up using a Savior AR bag and it is working fine one year later. I even have room for extra layers, tarp, my Helinox chair and other stuff I might want for glassing.

scopecase.JPG
scopecaseopen.JPG