Optics deals?

Any optics deals out there? In the market for a mid grade rifle scope and mid to upper binos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee_R

Lil-Rokslider
Sign up for dvor.com (it's free and just needs an email). They're part of opticsplanet.com and do daily deals that run for a week. They have some great deals on all kinds of things (lots of optics), but you may have to wait a week or several for what you're looking for.

OP
T
Sign up for dvor.com (it's free and just needs an email). They're part of opticsplanet.com and do daily deals that run for a week. They have some great deals on all kinds of things (lots of optics), but you may have to wait a week or several for what you're looking for.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KineKilla

WKR
Call @gr8fuldoug. Although they are all the way across the country from me, they've always found a way to get me a good deal shipped right to my door.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

keller

WKR
S and s archery has a set of Leica geovid hd 2700 open box for $1899 . In their clearance section

Call @gr8fuldoug. Although they are all the way across the country from me, they've always found a way to get me a good deal shipped right to my door.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I second this. Camera land has beat everyone’s prices and frequently run some great deals. Best to call and talk to Doug

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
Eurooptic has a bunch of “used” Nightforce scopes and others on their website listed as demos. The two I bought, an ATACR and an NX8 both came in factory sealed boxes. A fantastic way to pick up some high-end glass without MAP price. I’ve also called them before and got an over the phone discount on some rings and bases.

Second to what was said above about Cameraland. Doug hooked me up with a hell of a deal on a Nightforce spotter bundle. Great guy to deal with!