Optics Planet - 7% Off Coupon Code

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Optics Planet is offering a 7% off coupon code for a limited time. Of course, there are always a few restriction but it's a great time to save on a product that you've had your eye on! Upgrade your optics from brands like Vortex or pick up some discounted ammo. Ends 5/13

This deal first appeared on HuntingGearDeals.com.

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
The items that I need are overpriced and after discount, price comes down to/or equal to market price, not really a deal for me.

K2e2vin

FNG
The items that I need are overpriced and after discount, price comes down to/or equal to market price, not really a deal for me.
So, I don't know if this is a thing or not but a couple of days ago I noticed prices on my phone were cheaper than when I was on my laptop. I didn't get to use the 7% off coupon but did get that "regular" 5% off....but when I actually logged in today I noticed "VIP Pricing" was ticked and the prices were the same as what I had saw on my phone. I ordered a bipod that was $219 but showed up as $250 when I wasn't logged in....and was able to use the coupon on top of that.

I don't really order from Opticsplanet(like you said, their prices are usually higher) but it's worth looking into. In my case they actually had what I was looking for in stock. It's also worth noting you can use their bonus bucks or whatever it's called for your next order, but the bucks don't show up in your account until the item ships.

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
You are right K2e2vin, when I log in, the discount appeared more than that when I check the price in guest mode (not logged in) , but in my case it is still higher than competitors.