Optics Planet Coupon code??

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have an Optics Planet coupon code handy they're not going to use??
Sometimes they throw a 10% card in the box...
Cheers
Jordan

OP
AKMAN

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Well, turns out if you use the chat feature on Optics Planet and ask, they may be able to give you a pretty smoking deal.
Item was $974 marked down to $689 (discontinued I believe), and when I asked about any further discount... $614 and free shipping.
About $90 just for asking. I've always been a little skeptical of Optics Planet, but that was a damn fine surprise.
Cheers,
Jordan

Well, turns out if you use the chat feature on Optics Planet and ask, they may be able to give you a pretty smoking deal.
Item was $974 marked down to $689 (discontinued I believe), and when I asked about any further discount... $614 and free shipping.
About $90 just for asking. I've always been a little skeptical of Optics Planet, but that was a damn fine surprise.
Cheers,
Jordan

Well, what did you buy for that good of a deal? Maybe I need one too!!!??

OP
AKMAN

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Brightwhite - picked up a Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm LR/T with a duplex and target W/E adjustments.
Destined to have a TS-32X1 reticle and M1 turrets added at the L.C.S.
Always liked the 4.5-14x40s and never owned one. Heard they were on the way out so I snagged one. :)
Just about my perfect mountain hunting optic; I've never shot a sheep at dusk so the 40mm is perfect and its right at 16 oz....

Paradactal

Lil-Rokslider
They will always price match if you use the chat feature. Sometimes, not always, will kick in a 10% coupon. Ive bought lots of stuff there throughout the years. If they have what Im looking for, Ill buy it there knowing I can usually get the best price. The price match does not apply on other sites sale items. FYI