Sold Optics Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey Fellow Roksliders - Its time to purge some of the optics and accessories that I don't use anymore in hopes that someone else can use them more than me...since I haven't used them. I truly don't know the value on some of these, so on those feel free to make me an offer. Thanks for looking!!

Vanguard Alta 264AO - Bought this from Cabelas a couple years back. Went in the truck one time, and has been used a few times around the house looking at the moon with the kiddos. Other than that, it is in like new condition. Comes with a spare quick release base plate, handle, carrying bag and accessory bag. This is a great tripod that is good for standing up and glassing and doesn't move in the wind. All around good tripod, just have too many "big" tripods. This would not be a good backpacking tripod, but a fantastic base camp or truck camping tripod. Feel free to ask questions. $75 TYD CONUS or OBO.

Please feel free to ask me questions and I'll do my best to answer them. And also don't be afraid to make me an offer. I'm more interested in getting these out of my garage!! Thanks for looking!

Updated 7/19

Attachments

• IMG_5361.jpg
    IMG_5361.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those 264AO tripods are probably the best value out there, not great for backpacking but when your 6'2" nothing really is that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Throw a benro S2 on there and that's a solid set up.

OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks CatfishKev for your thoughts. Like you I’m pretty tall and it’s one of the few I can use when standing. That specific tripod is an all around great one, especially for the price. I’m actually a little surprised that people haven’t had more interest in that tripod. Oh well.

OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I actually have been leaning towards Meopta, but yes, I’ve seen the light. But I’ve also got just way to much stuff that isn’t getting used and hope others can use them. Plus I figured I can use them to help fund other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.