WTB Optics Trade-in Program

Outdoorsmans_Dan

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Optics-Trade-In.jpg

Whether you've been trying to sell your optics for months or you just don't have time to deal with the back-and-forth messages, we at Outdoorsmans started our Optics Trade-in Program to help you upgrade your optics or get cash quickly and easily.

To get started, just click HERE to tell us about your optic and we'll get back to you with an offer within 24 hours. Once the offer is accepted, you'll send in your optic(s), we'll do a quick physical inspection upon receipt, and we'll contact you to finalize the deal.

As always, don't hesitate to call us with any questions at 1-800-291-8065.

Last edited:

philcox

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My question is "What are you doing with the Trade-Ins?" Thinking I see a "certified pre-owned" program coming around ...

BLJ

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
How will shipping be handled, how will payments be made, and what would happen if the condition of the optic does not meet expectation on arrival? Does the seller pay for return shipping or would they be obligated to a lower price? Thanks.

Outdoorsmans_Blake

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How will shipping be handled, how will payments be made, and what would happen if the condition of the optic does not meet expectation on arrival? Does the seller pay for return shipping or would they be obligated to a lower price? Thanks.
The customer will ship the product to Outdoorsmans and we will offer you store credit (most value), Cash (if local), or a mailed check (Not Local). We take a look at the optic when you fill out the form and we make you an offer. Once we receive the optic we will take a look at it and make sure everything is in working condition, if the optic is not as described the offer is subject to change. You as the seller of the Item can either accept the new offer or we will send it back to you at no charge.

5RWill

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all wouldn't happen to have gotten hands on any NXS F1 3.5-15x50 Mil/Mil would y'all?

Outdoorsmans_Blake

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Unfortunately, we have not seen any of those roll through yet. If we do I will absolutely let you know if we do see one.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to help.

Have a great day,

Blake

DrewskiMT

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool idea! Thanks Outdoorsmans for starting this up. I have your tripod and pisstol grip head. Love them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How often do you run auctions? I see none currently up and running. Are there no trade-ins coming in through this program?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a quality scope and are not trying to get more for it than it's worth you shouldn't have any issues selling your scope on this form or others. I have bought some nice scopes from some good people on this form for a fair price.

mvv5137

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone done this yet? If so please pm me and let me know how it went pricing etc
I tried trading in a new in box Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 and a new in box Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 2.5-15x50. They offered me $200 for the Zeiss and would take the Athlon.

mvv5137

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seriously??
Yep. I wasn’t expecting a ton, but damn.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a new in box Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 and a new in box Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 2.5-15x50 for sale if anyone’s interested.

KenLee

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yep. I wasn’t expecting a ton, but damn.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a new in box Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 and a new in box Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 2.5-15x50 for sale if anyone’s interested.
Based on the prior offer, I have ya $300 and some deer jerky to make you feel better 😉