Option Archery Oval Peep sights

Has anyone used one of these oval pee sights? I’m eyeballing the Option 8 sight, which is oval and saw they make a peep specifically for it. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutdoorsMD

Lil-Rokslider
I just received mine in the mail a couple days ago so far so good. It was a little fussy getting perfect alignment but seems to work well for me at least.

Johnboy

WKR
Bringing this back up to the top. I put a new set of threads on my Bowtech Experience this weekend, and I installed this oval peep with it. I, too, am finding that the shape seems highly sensitive to alignment -- much more so than the typical circular peep. I don't think it's a deal breaker, but I'll definitely be more conscious of it than the usual. Just adding this to the conversation in case anyone is considering one.

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
I use the sight with a regular peep. I just align the top of the peep with the top of the sight housing. Works fine for me out to 80 so far

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Dan has had a few different versions of the oval peep since releasing the Option 8.
I use them and like them. I did see Randy Ulmer used the Option 8 sight with a round peep...