Option Archery Site

Anyone have any experience with the Option 8S site? Looking to get a new one and liked the versatility of this. Pretty spendy though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190821-203337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190821-203337_Chrome.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 13

scp

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Option 8s with 5 fixed and a mover. Yes, very spendy but well worth it in my experience. The oval scope housing takes a little time to get accustomed to, but it’s not bad. I really like some of its features and the customer service is great. I just sent mine in to get it tuned up and a new mover pin installed. Dealt with Dan the owner directly and had it back inside of a week. I really like the sight.

TripleJ

WKR
I have an Option 8s with 5 fixed and a mover. Yes, very spendy but well worth it in my experience. The oval scope housing takes a little time to get accustomed to, but it’s not bad. I really like some of its features and the customer service is great. I just sent mine in to get it tuned up and a new mover pin installed. Dealt with Dan the owner directly and had it back inside of a week. I really like the sight.

I have an Option 8 with 4 fixed and 1 moveable. Like he said, it's spendy but I love it.