Options for Farsightedness

Titan_Bow

WKR
Been dealing with farsightedness for a couple years now. I'm 46, and got glasses last year for the first time. I dont shoot my bow with glasses, I would have to totally redo my anchor point, peep alignment, etc.
Whats the best option for shooting? Do I redo my setup to shoot with glasses? Look into contacts? clarifier/verifier on my peep? Looking for some advice from guys that have gone through this, what option is the best for hunting and shooting?

OR Archer

WKR
Depending on your current set up you could look at a sight with a dovetail to move the sight housing further away from your eye. A verifier may help as well. Your only other option would be contacts or corrective surgery.

Titan, multifocal contacts might be worth trying. I'm older than you and wear multifocal contact lenses and I have no trouble shooting my bow or seeing my pins.

JMailbox8

FNG
I just wear my glasses and have my set up work with that. I’m neither near or farsighted, it’s my damn astigmatisms that get me wearing glasses. I don’t have trouble getting a single anchor point to work (index finger knuckle behind the ear). Unfortunately wearing glasses keeps me from using my nose as an anchor point on the string as it pulls my sight off my lens.