OR Expedition Crocs vs Kuiu Yukon/Kutana vs ..?

I recently had a disappointment with the regular OR croc gaiters--the fabric just didn't hold up hiking through areas that had some brush under the snow. I think that version is just for hiking on trails that might have snow

Now I'm back to getting another pair. The expedition crocs seem to be tougher to avoid getting damaged by crampons (I don't think brush is a sharp as metal?). Kuiu yukons are the same price and seem to be well regarded. Kuiu Kutana's are a little lighter and seem to be tough as well but it's not clear how they compare to the yukons in abrasion resistance. I'm not married to any of these options though so I am open to others.

Does anyone have experience with how these hold up?

WyoWrangler

Lil-Rokslider
Are you sure they were Crocs with goretex and not something like the Rocky Mountains that dont have the Cordura bottoms? Most people don’t have any problems with crocs and normally last a very long time. I’ve had mine coming up on two years and had them in snow, thick sage, deadfall, and they still look brand new and have very little signs of wear.

tdot

WKR
I'd take the Yukon's over the Croc's any day. They have been my favourite by far. I much prefer the Yukon material over Goretex. I picked up a pair of the Kutanas for my wife. I've tried them a couple of times and they are ok, but I havent used them for very long, so I don't yet have an opinion of them.

mlgc20

WKR
I’ve had both and both are great. Either will do the job well. I do prefer the Yukon fabric though. And that’s what I run now.