OP
D

dmdude

FNG
Here's my DIY thread.

Whoa! Great idea! Thank you!

FLAK

WKR
For truly hot/humidity, I'd try to find a orange, cotton T-shirt.
I could never wear synthetics in hot weather,,,unless i wanted a complete body rash.

TxxAgg

WKR
Woolly Clothing Co makes a long sleev and short sleeve orange wool shirt. Check Amazon
I wear the short sleeve as a base layer in winter and as a work out shirt in summer...even when it's triple digits.

Well thanks for straightening me out! They changed that at some point and I still thought it was not legal to wear mesh. It is now in the “legal but not recommended” category. I think it’s funny that they show a man wearing pink so as to be PC 🤪

Attachments

• 6FEFEC8A-8937-47F5-9265-BE63BF62D232.png
    6FEFEC8A-8937-47F5-9265-BE63BF62D232.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
One more thing on the Fjallraven orange merino shirt I should have mentioned. It is very thin. Even thinner than first lites thinnest base layer. I love it for hot weather. Especially A zone here in California when it’s regularly over 100 F for the beginning of the season.

It fits nice and long in the seat and sleeves but is tighter in the chest and shoulders than other brands. Size up if you are broad chested or wide shouldered.

For the color. I took out my hunting clothes bin and pulled out the shirt and a first lite orange merino beanie. You can see how much darker it is than first lites orange. Still plenty bright orange for me and I’ve never had anyone say it’s not “orange enough” in person.

Overall I really like the shirt for hot weather and if they made one with a hood to help block the sun and bugs I would buy two of them in a heartbeat.

D8120066-828C-4BBF-AC01-347F48F0AF3A.jpeg