Ordered Crispi Guide Boots

I'm really hoping these boots work.

I gave Kenetrek ME a run for 3 seasons deer/elk hunting in ID. I tried different lacing techniques, sock combinations, and insoles. I just can't make them fully work for my foot. Heel slip, hot spots, and on rare occasion a heel blister. Blisters wouldn't usually form until I trekked 8+ miles in the mountains. Wasn't in constant pain by any means but I was always aware of my heels when hunting. For now, they will be my camp and rucking boots (flat ground).

I would enjoy hearing what you think when you get them. I am happy with my Kenetreks but need an extra pair of boots. I have been thinking of ordering a set also,

Coltsp100

FNG
Crispi is an amazing boots, I guide hunts in Wyoming and every guide I know like crispi the best

MtnMuley

WKR
Too bad about the Kenetreks, Mule3006elk. I have a few friends that had the same thing happen and they had to switch to Lowa's or Crispi's. One just religiously uses leukotape on the back of his heals everything he uses the boot and has had no issues. I really like the ME's the best, but their customer service has had me so mad I swear I'd never buy another pair. I ended up buying a few pair of Crispi's, including the Guide. It's a great boot and comfortable, but just doesn't preform like the ME's for me. I find myself using them on days when I don't plan on hiking 5+ miles. Crispi has been excellent on the customer service end. Hope it works out for you.

Mule300 I had the same heal issue with the Kennetreks. Heal always seem to get hot after some mileage or hiking up hill. Have used Crispis the last 2 yrs and haven't had a hotspot yet. I did have to go with a 1/2 size larger on the Crispis