Ordering from camofire?

bobhunts

WKR
On the lineup at this time was the Easton ST Epic Realtree HD n-fused arrows that I like. They where posted on the site at 59.99 per dozen but when I pulled the trigger in my shopping cart they ended up being $74.99 per dozen. I am not sure that this is right so I try to buy the same arrows in a different spine and just see if the 400's where more but the same thing happened when I tried it in 340 spine arrows. I sent them an e-mail asking them about it. I hope I can figgure out why the price change? Isn't the price advertised as said? And if for some odd reason that I could not understand that shipping was already calculated based on purchases I have made why was I prompted to choose method shipping method? Hope I can figgure out the price difference. Have any of you seen this if you have shopped there before?Bob.

Landonm

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
This is Landon from Camofire / BlackOvis.

Sorry about the hiccup there, guys. Those things happen every once in a while. For some reason the site was showing one price on the front page and a different price once you got them added to your cart. Greg has been refunding people the difference on those arrows. If you ordered them and haven't seen a refund or heard from him, reach out by calling us at 801-676-9631 or emailing customerservice at camofire dot com. We'll be sure to get you taken care of!

Landon
www.Camofire.com

Landonm

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks, guys! We love every minute of it! Let us know if we can ever help you with anything.