Oregon newbie

Rogue Bay

WKR
Hi everybody. I’m embarrassed to admit this but I just recently stumbled across this forum and only lurked for about a day or so before joining. This is my first post, but I have thoroughly enjoyed many of the threads on here. I was born and raised in southern Oregon, moved to Montana for a number of years and came back to Oregon a few years ago. My family and I recently moved to the southern Oregon coast and love it here. I have hunted and fished my entire life and next to my family, that is what I live for. I look forward to learning from so many well versed outdoorsmen and women on here.
Cheers!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everybody. I’m embarrassed to admit this but I just recently stumbled across this forum and only lurked for about a day or so before joining. This is my first post, but I have thoroughly enjoyed many of the threads on here. I was born and raised in southern Oregon, moved to Montana for a number of years and came back to Oregon a few years ago. My family and I recently moved to the southern Oregon coast and love it here. I have hunted and fished my entire life and next to my family, that is what I live for. I look forward to learning from so many well versed outdoorsmen and women on here.
Cheers!
one day lurking, that's not too bad actually. Welcome to Rokslide.

OllieOtis

FNG
Welcome from another Oregon FNG! I also lived in Montana for a few years. Love it here, but also loved it there!

Holocene

WKR
Welcome to the forum. Great place. I moved to Oregon from South Carolina 5 years ago and found Rokslide as I started to learn more about "Western hunting." It's a great resource and community.