Oregon Premium Tag!

Or.hunter

WKR
Drew my Oregon premium antelope tag, I’ve hunted the unit 10 years ago and it’s not the most sought after antelope unit but I’m excited to draw a extra tag that they only give out 1 for the unit and give you 4 months to hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slick

WKR
Dude congrats! Mind sharing in a PM which unit? I may be able to help.

WRO

WKR
No need to keep the unit private, it's a one tag random deal..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Or.hunter

Or.hunter

WKR
No need to keep the unit private, it's a one tag random deal..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You are right sir, just didn’t know if people wanted to share “spots” or info on the front page. I drew MurdersCreek premium. Lots of private where the antelope are but I have seen some on public, any info is much appreciated!!

WRO

WKR
You are right sir, just didn’t know if people wanted to share “spots” or info on the front page. I drew MurdersCreek premium. Lots of private where the antelope are but I have seen some on public, any info is much appreciated!!

I would cross post this on Ifish as well.

You could definitely end up with some extra info from Random Elk an Deer hunters.

There are or used to be at least 2 of the bigger ranches there that would allow antelope only trespass so you might want to check into that as well. And good idea to post on ifish - there is a fellow there that knows a lot about the unit and might give you good info - he did me anyway when I was thinking of putting in this year for that antelope tag in the regular drawing.
Good luck to you!

OP
Or.hunter

Or.hunter

WKR
There are or used to be at least 2 of the bigger ranches there that would allow antelope only trespass so you might want to check into that as well. And good idea to post on ifish - there is a fellow there that knows a lot about the unit and might give you good info - he did me anyway when I was thinking of putting in this year for that antelope tag in the regular drawing.
Good luck to you!

Thanks! I got permission from them last time and I killed one, I really wanna try and harvest it on public land because I have such a long hunt this time. There pretty few and far between but that’s where I’m gonna start. Thanks again.