Oregon seed numbers

Do oregon seed numbers have an affect on premium tags as well? For example, the premium buck tag starts with 1 this year, my app starts with 7. So does this automatically rule me out? Thanks

wapitibob

WKR
Applicants are sorted by points, where Applicable, then by app random number. The computer starts at the seed number for a given hunt series and goes up from there vs going up from zero in other western states. Premium hunts are random and therefor use your app random number only, with the computer again going up from the seed number. The computer completes a full cycle so in most instances will go up to 9,999,999 and cycle back around..

From the research I’ve done there are so many variables to take into account that the seed numbers are unreliable to make a prediction of draw no draw. Good luck to everyone 🤞

wapitibob

WKR
It's been pretty good but every state is seeing a minimum of 10% increase in apps, OR was up 27% with two weeks to go. I'm guessing some of that is because Deer is now a draw but there's going to be an increase.