Oregon Steens

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Getting geared up to head down that way for the opening week starting Saturday. Will be headed in off the grid, so hopefully I can find a nice one to bring home!

OP
OSUsmokey

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
One of my favorite places. My avatar pick is a Steens buck aged at 5 1/2. My brother got another 5 1/2 yr old the same day. Enjoy!!

Yeah I think I picked your brain over on Eastmans about 2-3 years ago when I thought I had a guarantee draw. Has taken till this year to get it.

Getting geared up to head down that way for the opening week starting Saturday. Will be headed in off the grid, so hopefully I can find a nice one to bring home!
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but how was your hunt?

Not looking for specifics, just a sense of whether you had a good time and saw any deer that made you swoon? I know the county is incredible. PM is fine too.

I have enough points that Steens is the unit that makes sense for me to draw next.

Thanks in advance!

hunterjmj

WKR
Always wished I would have hunted the Steens for deer but never did cause I could hunt other units more often. 🤷‍♂️ Killed a few elk on the Steens and saw some dandy bucks. Beautiful country.