Orlando fishing - 1/2 day ?

Mtnboy

WKR
So I have about half a day to burn in Orlando in a couple weeks, the conference we are there for doesn't allow us to set up until 4pm.

Is there anywhere within an Uber ride of the Hyatt Regency on International Dr. that would be worth doing?

Maybe like a half day guided trip to catch some Florida bass?

Never been to Florida except for air ports so I wouldn't mind trying to capitalize on some free time!

skifunk2

FNG
Don’t laugh....but when my family went to Disney world, we actually did a small charter in the lakes in around Epcot and the waterways between the different places to stay. It was an absolute blast for all of us. We were fishing in around the setups for the show they put on at night. We caught some really nice fish. We were there in April and fished the am, so it was cool to see Epcot from inside the park before it got crowded.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
You can fish bass right in Disney. Lake Kissimmee and Kissimmee River are within close proximity. Plus there are a zillion lakes. Lake Buena Vista and phosphate pits galore.

Tons of bass fishing. Go to the hotel area where they have pamphlets and there will be several bass guide options.

Magazines like Florida Sportsman have a guide section. Or Google Orlando bass guides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk