Sold Osprey Raptor 14 Pack, Pump, Multi Tool and Lights $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC22

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
$100.00 TYD via USPS Priority w/ Insurance (on me). Accepted payment: PayPal friends and family.

This listing includes the following items:

Osprey Raptor 14 Pack - Great condition, it’s got more dirt from being moved around the garage than a trail. It’s got a small stain on the interior of the pack you can kind of see (pick of the whiter interior with my thumb pointing it out). Does not include a hydration pack or magnet for a hose. Does include the removable tool holder.

Crank Brothers M19 Multi Tool - Excellent, never used.

Nite Rider Lumina OLED 1200 Boost - Never seen a trail or life off our dirt road. Tried it when I got it and its great but I overestimated how much I’d use it. Completed a full charge, discharge and recharge - seems to be as good as new.

Nite Rider Solas 250 - Completed a full charge, discharge and recharge - seems to be as good as new.

Lezyne Micro Floor Drive Digital HVG Pump - Excellent condition, don’t think I used it, just saw it fit in the pack well. Turned on to verify it was working.

For more pictures please see the flea bay as (it's cross posted there): Flea Bay Link for more Pictures

IMG_9763.jpegIMG_9775.jpegIMG_9777.jpegIMG_9779.jpegIMG_9780.jpegIMG_9765.jpegIMG_9767.jpegIMG_9766.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9769.jpeg
    IMG_9769.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9768.jpeg
    IMG_9768.jpeg
    498.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.