(OT) Places to stay in Bowling Green,KY

BLJ

WKR
We’re going to LS Fest September 9-11 and looking at places to stay. Any good bad or otherwise? Looking for some place clean, in a good area, and relatively close to Beech Bend Raceway (1/2 hour at most if we can help it). I’ve never been to the area and just trying to get an idea. More kid friendly environment the better.
I’ve included a link to affiliated hotels. Also open to other options. Thanks.

kybuck1

Lil-Rokslider
BG isn't that big and I personally wouldn't stay on that side of town. If I were you I'd look at staying right off the exit from I65. Holiday Inn express or something similar. I'd say the affiliate hotels will have a bunch of fellow cars. That side of town has all the restaraunts and stuff to do as well.

Last edited:
OP
B

BLJ

WKR
There’s a holiday inn express listed in the link at 165 three springs road. Is the one your referring to or are there others farther outside of bowling green? Thanks.

kybuck1

Lil-Rokslider
There’s a holiday inn express listed in the link at 165 three springs road. Is the one your referring to or are there others farther outside of bowling green? Thanks.
Yes, there is a best western on the other side of the interstate that is right behind cracker barrel too. I was over there yesterday and there was a bunch of golfers staying there for the local LPGA event this past weekend.

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
So best western and the holiday inn express would be good to go then? I’ll check them out. Thanks.

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
Best western is booked. 1 room @$304 a night in the Holliday inn express. Is it that nice or is the going rate ?

kybuck1

Lil-Rokslider
No clue, I'd say these hotels know when the big events are and price accordingly. With the corvette plant and track here it gets busy in the summer. If you get in a pickle or price is substantial you might look at white house TN area or cave city, but that's a bit further than I'd like to travel. Anything right off the I65 exit is pretty decent, but those are the nicer ones that I can think of right now.

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
Appreciate it. I’ll do some checking around.

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
Any idea on Vette City Hotel? It’s right off of i65 and has pretty good rates. Thanks.