OTC Mule Deet

Somethings went terribly wrong this year and me and my buddies did not apply for actual tags in states we have been applying for various hunts. So with that being said does anyone have a recomendation for OTC mule deer? We are looking for rifle hunting and working with an outfitter so any recomendations would be great. I was looking into Idaho but have no experience with that state. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks to all!!!

I just saw today @Jordan Budd has a couple of November slots open in Nebraska. Your OTC opportunities are pretty much limited to either Nebraska or Washington anymore.

The other option is to put in the draw in Idaho or Wyoming for 100% guaranteed draws. There are no mule deer tags left OTC in Idaho.

Wyoming 1 point or 0 Point regions. You can buy a point when you apply and apply as a group so you either all get a tag or no one gets a tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.Blake

Lil-Rokslider
If you are willing to pay an outfitter to hunt private, NE is a decent option.

OP
B
Thanks for the info guys. Might just have to table this hunt for next year and do a Colorado second season elk hunt this year.

Fitzwho

WKR
Only Wyoming Elk application has passed. You can still apply for deer in Wyoming, believe the app deadline is late May.

You can apply in Colorado until 8pm tonight. Or wait and see if there are any leftover tags available in the secondary draw.