Otc mulie hunt

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
I'm gonna suggest something that may get me mocked, but here in Washington, while we aren't known for our mule deer, do have some good areas that produce decent to good mule deer every year, and you, as a nonresident, can buy an OTC tag. PM me for more info if you're interested, personally I have done great here in Washington, even getting a B&C buck this last season. PM me if you'd like more details on some good areas, and I'll help you with what I can!:)

I'd agree with that. We aren't known for management or big bucks but you can hunt OTC every year in some very pretty country. Get a rifle tag and make two trips. One in september in the wilderness areas and then come back general october if you don't kill something.

Takem

WKR
Don't pass up Colorado yet. There are quite a few units that you can draw with 0 points. One of the nice things about Colorado is that there can be very big mule deer in any unit. I've hunted one of the units that you have 90% chance of drawing the third season tag with 0 points and have seen 30 inchers each of the years that I was there. Third season deer lines up with elk as well which can be OTC.
I wouldn't pass it up either. Put in for a point next year and you'll open up some more opportunities for 2019.

MtnMuley

WKR
I'm gonna suggest something that may get me mocked, but here in Washington, while we aren't known for our mule deer, do have some good areas that produce decent to good mule deer every year, and you, as a nonresident, can buy an OTC tag. PM me for more info if you're interested, personally I have done great here in Washington, even getting a B&C buck this last season. PM me if you'd like more details on some good areas, and I'll help you with what I can!:)

Congrats! Tremendous accomplishment here. Only one buck is coming to mind. Would love to see a pic!