Ouch... Just bought NL pure 8x42. Harness input needed

sektr

FNG
I’m a big Marsupial guy. Just need to make sure not to hold your compass/GPS too close to your chest.

Goblism

FNG
The Kuiu is a great system. I will second the suggestion to go the Leica route, been nothing short of impressed with my Leica RF.

OP
T

Titan34

FNG
I just bought the kuiu pro harness. Now all I need is a range finder. Down to leica and vortex razor hd4000

GPATTI

WKR
Hmm I actually really like the RF holder because it only comes 3/4 of the way up or so on my RF, allowing me to grab the RF to pull it out. All the others I had tried the RF sits down in it almost flush and makes it where you have to pull it out by the lanyard or awkwardly pulling on the

I also own the outdoor vision bino case and I like it, I’d recommend it also as I ran it for 2 years and really liked it. The rangefinder case they sell however (I also own) appears to be sown by a 5 year old....the quality of workmanship on it is actually pathetic. Bino harness is top notch, but if you are look for a bino harness and rangefinder setup that match my suggestion is to avoid OV. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
switchbckxt - You must have somehow received a reject that got thru QC......This is not at all the case. I'd like to send you a brand new one, and will PM you. Sincere apologies on that.

RBTX

FNG
I have used the AGC harness for two years with good results. I am interested in the front opening on the marsupial gear harness.